Mayank Anurag Agarwal is an Indian international Cricket player who plays as a right-handed opening batsman for the Indian Cricket Team and Kings XI Punjab in IPL. He was born on 16 February 1991 in Banglore.
Find out Mayank Agarwal HD Photos, Shubman Gill Biography, Family, Education Qualifications, Affairs/Dating/Marriage, and Mayank Agarwal Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
Mayank Agarwal Biography
|Full name||Mayank Anurag Agarwal|
|Born||16 February 1991|
Mayank Agarwal’s father Anurag Agarwal s the CEO of the healthcare company Natural Remedies. Mayank Agarwal studied at the Bishop Cotton Boys’ School and Jain University in Bangalore, where he was teammates with K. L. Rahul and Karun Nair
Mayank Agarwal Family
|Father Name||Pranav Kumar Pandey|
|Mother Name||Suchitra Singh|
|Brother Name||Raj Kishan|
|Educational Qualification||Yet to be Updated|
|School||Bishop Cotton Boys’ School|
|Collage||Jain University, Bangalore|
|Wife Name||Aashita Sood|
|Affair/Girlfriend||yet to be updated|
|Current City||Banglore, Karnataka|
- Mayank Agarwal was the leading run-Scorer for India in the 2010 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- In November 2017, Mayank Agarwal scored his maiden triple century in first-class cricket, when he made 304 not out batting for Karnataka against Maharashtra in the 2017–18 Ranji Trophy.
- Mayank Agarwal was the leading run-scorer in the 2017–18 Ranji Trophy, finishing the tournament with 1,160 runs.
- In January 2018, he was bought by the Kings XI Punjab in the 2018 IPL auction.
- On 27 September 2020, Mayank Agarwal scored his maiden Indian Premier League century for Kings XI Punjab against Rajasthan Royals in Sharjah Cricket Stadium.
- Mayank Agarwal made his Test debut against Australia on 26 December 2018, scoring seventy-six runs in his first innings at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
- Mayank Agarwal scored his maiden century in Test cricket against South Africa in October 2019.
- After hitting his 2nd Test hundred against South Africa, Agarwal became only the 2nd Indian opener after Virender Sehwag (2009-10) to score back to back centuries against South Africa.
Mayank Agarwal International Cricket Debut
|Test Debut||26 December 2018 v Australia|
|ODI Debut||5 February 2020 v New Zealand|
|T20I Debut||Yet to be Updated|
Mayank Agarwal Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email ID, and Blog
Mayank Agarwal Facebook: Facebook
Mayank Agarwal Instagram: Instagram
Mayank Agarwal Twitter: Twitter